As time passes, our body becomes filled with toxins as well as waste that we have to eliminate. Our lymphatic system cleans it and helps us function better. This system transports a fluid which is clear or sometimes white through our whole body. It contains lymphocytes e.g. the white blood cells which fight bacteria that can be present in our blood.
Our lymphatic system contains filters which are called lymph nodes. They can catch toxins, viruses and bacteria and eliminate them through filtration.
If we sit for a long period of time and we don’t exercise, toxins only build up in our body. That’s why, in today’s article, we’re going to present you one of the ways that can help you prevent toxin overload.
It’s called dry skin brushing and it’s recommended by numerous experts as it’s really effective, but it’s also cheap.
In What Way Does This Dry Skin Brushing Function?
Our skin is considered to be the largest organ we have which is extremely important for body detoxification. 1/3 of all of the toxins inside our body become eliminated through the pores of our skin. When we perform dry brushing, the pores become unclogged so the toxins can easily be eliminated.
Here’s How To Perform Dry Skin Brushing:
- Buy a natural brush made of bristle preferably with a longer handle, so that you can use it on your back easily.
- Perform this in your bathtub before you have a bath or a shower.
- First, start by brushing your feet. Then, start using long sweeping motions that will go toward your heart.
- You should overlap and use the brush for several times in every area.
- Be extra careful when you’re in areas that are very sensitive, like for example, your breasts.
- When you finish with the dry brushing on your whole body, you can bathe or shower.
- Pat the skin which is dry and apply some coconut or rose hip oil in order to obtain moisturization.
- You can do the procedure up to 2 times a day, in the morning and in the evening before going to bed.
Which Are The Health Benefits Dry Skin Brushing Offers?
- Increased Circulation
- Stimulated Lymphatic System
- Decreased Cellulite
- Improve Function Of Our Kidneys As Well As Our Digestion
- Stress Relief
This interesting method has been recommended more and more with every single day. It has been praised by numerous health experts as well as naturopathic doctors, so don’t hesitate. If you want to eliminate toxins, just use dry skin brushing and your body will be cleaner than ever!
ℹ️ FoodNurish is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission without any surcharge to you.
DISCLAIMER: ''Content on this website is provided for information purposes only. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not in any way endorse or support such therapy, service, product or treatment and is not intended to replace advice from your doctor or other registered health professional. The information and materials contained on this website are not intended to constitute a comprehensive guide concerning all aspects of the therapy, product or treatment described on the website. All users are urged to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis and answers to their medical questions and to ascertain whether the particular therapy, service, product or treatment described on the website is suitable in their circumstances. FoodNurish.com shall not bear any liability for reliance by any user on the materials contained on this website.''