Unlock your hip flexors review is a detailed article that is based on the Unlock Your Hip Flexors program, which is specifically designed for dealing with multiple physical, mental, emotional, and sexual health issues that have a common base, and that is stiff hips.
Stiff hips are a very uncomfortable and irritating condition that is very difficult to deal with. In fact, many other health issues originate from this issue if not treated on time. The reason is, hips are the center of our body movements, and stiffness causes them to not work properly. As a result, many other associated functions start working abnormally.
We usually associate body pains with growing age without realizing that it can be an aftereffect of our poor body posture at a young age. Also, many youngsters have this issue, and it all relates to poor posture in one way or the other.
Hip flexors are the muscles for movement in our hips, and they must remain in a normal position for us to function properly and without pain. However, many of us are unaware of the basic reasons behind this issue.
The ”Unlock Your Hip Flexors training program” aims to provide a complete guide on how to remove the stiffness from your hip flexor muscles and stop the pain with easy-to-understand information suitable for every age. Thus, we decided to write this Unlock Your Hip Flexors review to help you decide whether this program is suitable for you or not.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors
What is the Unlock Your Hip Flexors Program?
Unlock your hip flexors is a program focused on dealing with the health issues that are caused by stiff hips. Most of us may be familiar with the fact that our hips are the central point of our body, and almost every movement of our body is associated with hip flexors – the muscles for movement in our hips.
It doesn’t matter whether we are running, dancing, or even making love; every action is associated with hip flexors. Stiffness or locking of hip flexors make you suffer a lot because of the rigidity in movement, and it is necessary to unlock it for a balanced movement.
Unlocking your hip flexors program is all about dealing with the stiffness of hip flexors. The reason is, if you don’t get rid of it, then this issue can adversely affect your movement and also your sexual performance.
This program has all the details about unlocking your hip flexors so that you can get rid of this rigid and odd medical condition. In other words, this program has all the researched data about the locking and unlocking of hip flexors and has step-by-step instructions to make you feel better.
About The Authors
Unlocking your hip flexors is a program written by the two injury specialists Rick Kaselj and Mike Westedal. Only remembering them through the title of injury specialists is not enough for their introduction. Rick Kaselj is recognized by the title of “go-to guy” for treating multiple injuries.
Rick Kasilj has a severe back injury, and he develops multiple techniques to get rid of the back pain, which is not at all an easy task to do.
Also, Mike Westedal is a fitness author and recognized as the best author for the fitness category.
He also contributes to writing for Iron man magazine. He is the founder of “criticalbench.com,” which is recognized as the longest-standing strength website. In addition to this, Mike is a personal trainer ad sports nutritionist.
Together these both authors have compiled the most amazing program for unlocking your hip flexors. Their knowledge and experience have provided the solution for the most severe medical condition, which is hips stiffness.
What will you learn from the program?
Unlock your hip flexors is a program that includes multiple gentle movements for losing, strengthening, and repairing the hip flexors. This program is responsible for providing relief and health to the person affecting by the tightening of hip flexors.
This program has multiple sections for making people aware of this medical condition, its causes, and its treatment. Also, there is a very rare chance that you get the treatment for this issue from any health specialist because it requires some techniques and tricks than the medicines to get rid of this health condition.
Below are some of the many things that you will learn from this program:
- Hips locking
- Bad posture
- Loss of sexual performance
- Trouble in sleeping
- Joint pain and digestive issues
- Anxiety and bad posture
- Circulatory issues
- Anatomy of hip flexors
- About Psoas Muscle
- Move muscles for survival
- Sitting can be injurious to health and sex life
- Increase power for increasing the performance
- Tight hips are the reason behind fat storage
- Bad effects of tight hips
- Routine for getting rid of this issue, which includes dynamic, static, and fascial stretching, muscle activation, core exercises for stability, mobility exercises, and PNF stretching
Who is This Program For?
The hip flexors program is for every person, irrespective of age and gender, who is keenly focused on improving his body flexibility and strength.
As this program has all the details about our movements and on which part of the body our movements rely so anyone can get benefit from this information and make him strong.
Also, it is not necessary to be an athlete or focus on hip flexor exercises to make your body flexible and strong. You should only have strong and stable legs and core because the majority of the moments of our body depends upon the strength of your core and legs, and this is what unlocking your hip flexors program is all about.
The course has advanced hip flexor secrets that can make any person get rid of stiff hips. Also, people suffering from stiff hips can get the maximum benefits from this program, and it has a detailed guide on getting rid of stiffness in minimum duration.
RELATED: My Back Pain Coach Review
What do you get with your purchase?
By purchasing the Unlock your Hip Flexors training program, you will get a 63 pages book along with a video guide, and two bonuses.
The book and video guide include:
- PNF stretching for relaxing your muscles that are surrounding your joints
- Dynamic stretching for warming up your body
- Mobility exercises for improving the flexibility of your body
- Exercises for a strong core because it is where different body movement relies upon
- Fascia stretching for relaxing your body
- Activating various small muscles
The two bonuses include:
- Unlocking the tight hamstrings (worth $29): This is a bonus that includes the details of unlocking the hamstring, which is the muscles at the back of the thighs. Tightening of these muscles can damage them in one way or the other. It makes sure to provide you all the details about improving this health condition.
- Ultimate 7-days anti-inflammatory diet (worth $17): This is a bonus that includes an anti-inflammatory diet so that you can move with flexibility and power. It is specifically designed for relieving body pains.
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Pros & Cons
The following are the benefits of unlocking your hip flexors program review:
- It is a program that will help you to improve your sexual health
- You can increase the flexibility and mobility of your body using this program
- You can reduce your medical complications and risk of other diseases that are somehow connected with hip flexors
- You can lose your weight and get your body in shape using this program
- You can improve the blood circulation in your body using the unlock your hip flexors program
- You can do all the hip flexor exercises at home, and you don’t have to spare time to visit the gym
- You can perform all of those exercises in as less as 15 minutes so it means you can try this program even if you have very little free time in the whole day
The negative sides of this program include:
- It requires a lot of dedication and total commitment
- This program demands complete engagement to get the best results out of it
Unlock Your Hip Flexors Reviews – What Other’s Say
Unlock Your Hip Flexors training program has been a commercial hit since launch day with many people raving about on marketplaces like Clickbank, Amazon and other online book stores. Below we list some reviews by real people who have purchased the Unlock Your Hip Flexors Course.
A really awesome product to help you work out your hips. The book explains the importance of your hip flexors and is packed with information. It also has each exercise explained and has good pictures. The DVD is great too. It helps to see someone doing the stretches the first few times until you have the hang of them. This product will have your hips feeling great after just a few times of working them out. Top-quality book and DVD.
I have done the exercises probably 6 or 7 times (and not even on consecutive days because I got sick) and I can already tell a difference. My chiropractor has been recommending this book and DVD as she has found it helpful for herself and her patients. I cannot do one or two of the exercises due to other issues in my body but this program is still working for me.
The Unlock Your Hip Flexors program is easy to order and easy to download, no waiting for a delivery. The video presentation and visuals in the exercise program give me confidence that I am doing the exercises correctly which for me is key with no personal trainer. As a former Div 1 college athlete the programs work really well for me! Keep up the good work!”
Frequently Asked Questions
Since publishing this Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review many Food Nurish readers reached out to us with questions. Below are some of the most popular we received.
Unlock your hip flexors is a well-rounded program with resources and videos, made by two veterans of the fitness industry that will help you to stop those nasty back pains, plus ease the pain from other problematic areas in your body.
Although there are many resources for psoas muscles and hip flexors – wherever you look – the Unlock Your Hip Flexors training program offers all the information packed together and takes out the remorse of trusting someone who is not authoritative in its field.
We hope you enjoyed our Unlock Your Hip Flexors Review article. If yes, feel free to share it with your friends and family. We’re positive they’re going to appreciate for doing it.